"The Sagemont School is dedicated to providing excellence in Academics, Athletics, and the Arts. This education is delivered in a safe, supportive, and culturally diverse learning environment that promotes self-discipline, independence, motivation, and lifelong learning."Our Guiding Principles are:
- Our overall priority is for students to develop a strong academic foundation and apply what is learned as a critical thinker.
- We are committed to differentiated instruction to personalize student learning.
- We are dedicated to providing opportunities for students to excel in academics, athletics and the arts.
- We have clearly defined extracurricular and school-related activities, as well as community service opportunities.
- We continually re-evaluate use and integration of technology in the classroom.
- We are committed to providing a safe and motivational environment to further promote student's success in learning.
- We believe by instilling responsibility and respect for oneself, each other, and the environment, students will develop into valuable members of the community.
- We are a community of learners uniting students, parents, teachers and staff.
- We embrace cultural diversity.