The Sagemont School is dedicated to providing excellence in academics, athletics, and the arts. Our passionate teachers and staff create a safe and supportive learning environment that promotes self-discipline, independence, motivation, and lifelong learning.
Our Guiding Principles:
- We provide students with a strong academic foundation that allows them to apply what is learned as a critical thinker.
- We are committed to differentiated instruction to personalize student learning.
- We clearly define extracurricular and school-related activities, as well as community service opportunities.
- We continually re-evaluate use and integration of technology in the classroom.
- We believe that instilling responsibility and respect for oneself, each other, and the environment, students will develop into valuable members of the community.
- We are a community of learners uniting students, parents, teachers and staff.
- We embrace cultural diversity.
The Sagemont School, part of Nobel Learning Communities, Inc. does not discriminate in employment or the provision of educational services on the basis of race, color, religion, age, gender, national origin, disability, citizenship status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. View our student disability policy.