The Sagemont School is dedicated to providing excellence in academics, athletics, and the arts. Our passionate teachers and staff create a safe and supportive learning environment that promotes self-discipline, independence, motivation, and lifelong learning.
Our Guiding Principles:
- We provide students with a strong academic foundation that allows them to apply what is learned as a critical thinker.
- We are committed to differentiated instruction to personalize student learning.
- We clearly define extracurricular and school-related activities, as well as community service opportunities.
- We continually re-evaluate use and integration of technology in the classroom.
- We believe that instilling responsibility and respect for oneself, each other, and the environment, students will develop into valuable members of the community.
- We are a community of learners uniting students, parents, teachers and staff.
- We embrace cultural diversity.