We participate in the state funded Voluntary Pre-K Education Program (VPK). To apply, children must be Florida residents and four years of age on or before September 1 of the current school year. Each child receives 540 hours of instruction, 8:30am to 11:45am, Monday through Friday, at no cost to you.
VPK Wrap-Around programs are offered for families interested in extended hours. These programs include more specials and enrichment activities that complement the half-day instruction.
Fees for Wrap-Around programs for 2020-2021:
- VPK (8:30am – 11:45am; 12:00pm-3:00pm) – FREE with VPK voucher
- Wrap-around tuition (8:30am – 3:00pm) – $14,040 annually (can be discounted with the VPK voucher) plus a $1,500 Registration Fee
- Lunch (wrap-around students only) – $6 daily, ordered monthly
- Before care (7:00am – 8:30am) – $182 monthly
- After care (3:00pm – 6:00pm) – $338 monthly
- Wrap-around application fee (new students only) – $75
- Non Instructional Days for VPK AM/PM Only (field event days, etc.) – $50 per day
- Uniforms (required for all students) – approximately $200
How to enroll
- Log onto www.ELCBroward.org and complete the VPK application. You must have one proof of residency: driver’s license, utility bill or pay stub AND one proof of child’s age: birth certificate or passport. You will need to separately scan and submit supporting documents in PDF format.
- Complete the The Sagemont School Enrollment Application.
- Present both the Sagemont Application and the VPK Certificate of Eligibility to The Sagemont Admissions department located at the Lower School Campus, or email scanned copies to firstname.lastname@example.org.