Our technology-rich environment aids in the development of 21st century skills and also helps us customize each child’s learning. Our teachers are equipped with a full suite of advanced instructional technology within their classrooms, including interactive whiteboards, iPads (grades PS3-kindergarten), desktop computers with AlphaSmart keyboards (grades 1-2), and laptops (grades 3-4).
Students in 5th grade are required to have a Lenovo Yoga 370 tablet. The tablets are an integral part of the daily learning experience, and can be purchased through Best Buy Education. Our tablet program promotes learning anywhere, anytime, and offers students:
- Internet resources and educational tools
- Communication with teachers via email
- Sagemont technical support
- Integration of e-text books
- Project-based learning through video and photo capabilities