We understand choosing the right school for your child is an important decision. We welcome the opportunity to meet with you and your family in person to gain an understanding of your child’s needs and interests, and to share our school’s true experience.
Please contact us to schedule a private tour and/or attend one of our open houses. We look forward to meeting with you.
Steps Toward Admission
- Complete The Sagemont School Enrollment Application and submit a one-time, non-refundable application and testing fee of $250.
- Submit copies of Report Cards from the past two years, Standardized Test Scores, Proof of Birth (i.e., Passport, Birth Certificate), Teacher Recommendation Forms by your child’s math and language arts teachers, and an Administrator Recommendation Form (students entering grades 6-12). If your child has had a Psychological Evaluation, this must also be provided for our review.
- The Admissions Department will schedule an appointment with the applicant for an Entrance Exam. This assessment will assist in the acceptance decision, appropriate course selection and placement.
- Once the entrance exam has been completed and all required documents have been reviewed, our Admissions Department will determine acceptance and notify families.
- If your child is accepted, you will receive a tuition contract outlining tuition payment options. The signed contract and non-refundable tuition deposit must be returned within ten days of receipt in order for your child to be considered fully enrolled.
- Once enrolled, an appointment will be made for your family to meet with our administrative team. For students entering grades 6-12, course selection will be completed at this time.