We understand choosing the right school for your child is an important decision. We welcome the opportunity to meet with you and your family in person to gain an understanding of your child’s needs and interests, and to share our school’s true experience.
Please contact us to schedule a private tour and/or attend one of our open houses. We look forward to meeting with you.
Steps Toward Enrollment
- CompleteThe Sagemont School Enrollment Application and submit a one-time, non-refundable application and testing fee of $250.
- Submit copies of Report Cards from the past two years, Standardized Test Scores, Proof of Birth (i.e., Passport, Birth Certificate), Teacher Recommendation Forms by your child’s math and language arts teachers, an Administrator Recommendation Form (students entering grades 6-12), and the Pre-Enrollment Modification Inquiry Form. If your child has had a Psychological Evaluation or IEP, this must also be provided for our review. We also recommend providing a brief resume or overview of the clubs, sports and activities your child participates in. Please refer to the Sagemont Admissions Checklist
- PLACEMENT EXAM: The Admissions Department will schedule an appointment with the applicant for a Placement Exam for grades K-12. This assessment will assist in the acceptance decision, appropriate course selection and placement.
- REVIEW: Once the placement exam has been completed and all required documents have been reviewed, our Admissions Department will determine acceptance and notify families.
- CONTRACT: If your child is accepted, you will receive an Enrollment Contract and Annual Tuition Notice outlining tuition payment options. The signed contract and non-refundable registration and matriculation fee must be returned within ten days of receipt in order for your child to be considered fully enrolled.
- NEW FAMILY INTERVIEW: Once enrolled, an appointment will be made for your family to meet with our administrative team. For students entering grades 6-12, course selection will be completed at this time.
- ORIENTATION: For students beginning at the start of the school year, families are invited to attend orientation to retrieve their course schedule and meet their teachers.