- Lower School Parent Handbook
- Required Lower School Forms
- Technology Requirements 2022-23
- VPK Parent Handbook
- Immunization Bulletin
- Order Lunch Now
- How to Order Lunch
- Enrichments & Friday Clubs 2022-23
Supply Lists 2022
Parent Teacher Organization
Summer Reading Assignments 2022
- VPK Summer Reading Recommendations
- Kindergarten Summer Reading Recommendations
- 1st Grade Summer Reading Recommendations
- 2nd Grade Summer Reading Recommendations
- 3rd Grade Summer Reading Recommendations
- 4th Grade Summer Reading Recommendations
- 5th Grade Summer Reading Recommendations
Parent PlusPortals ensure that Upper School families are always informed on what is happening in your child’s classroom. Teachers post updates about academics, upcoming events and school news. Upper School parents can access additional information including grades (updated every Friday), deadlines for homework assignments, and dates for tests and quizzes. All families are encouraged to join their child’s BAND app page for specific classroom information and updates. Lower School and Middle School teachers will be utilizing the BAND app as their primary form of classroom communication.
How to Access PlusPortals
- Visit plusportals.com/sagemont.
- Upon registration at Sagemont, you will receive an email from “Admin Admin” with a username and password. Contact our guidance counselor at 954-389-2454 if you have not received your username and password.
- Enter SAGEMONT (all caps) when asked for the name of the school.