Upper School Information
- Upper School Parent/Student Handbook 2022-23
- Sagemont Prep Curriculum Catalog 2023-24
- School Year Calendar 2022-23
- Daily Class Schedule
- Clubs and Honor Societies 2022-23
- Order Lunch Now
- How to Order Lunch
- Google Classroom Guide for Parents
- Technology Requirements 2022-23
- Community Service Hours Log
- Immunization Bulletin
- Form to be obtained from your Pediatrician or Health Center.
- Must be completed for NEW students and all 7th graders
Upper School Required Forms
- Academic Honor Code
- Attendance Policy
- Dress Code Policy
- Health Emergency Information
- Permission to Participate in School and Camp Activities
Parent Teacher Organization
- Middle School Summer Reading 2022-23
- High School Summer Reading 2022-23
- AP English Language Summer Reading 2022-23
- AP English Literature Summer Reading 2022-23
- AP Chemistry Summer Letter 2022-23
- AP Chemistry Summer Prep Viziscience Student Manual
Parent PlusPortals ensure that Upper School families are always informed on what is happening in your child’s classroom. Teachers post updates about academics, upcoming events and school news. Upper School parents can access additional information including grades (updated every Friday), deadlines for homework assignments, and dates for tests and quizzes. All families are encouraged to join their child’s BAND app page for specific classroom information and updates. Lower School and Middle School teachers will be utilizing the BAND app as their primary form of classroom communication.
How to Access PlusPortals
- Visit plusportals.com/sagemont.
- Upon registration at Sagemont Prep, you will receive an email from “Admin Admin” with a username and password. Contact our guidance counselor at 954-389-2454 if you have not received your username and password.
- Enter SAGEMONT (all caps) when asked for the name of the school.