SUSC BACK TO SCHOOL INFO
Please see the summer reading list and discuss this important requirement with your child(ren) over the summer.
For your convenience, we have uploaded the Summer Packet to our website. The information contained in the packet will assist both you and us as we prepare for the upcoming school year. Please take the time to review the materials thoroughly.
The items listed below marked with an asterisk (*) must be printed out, completed and returned to us in the main office no later than Monday, August 1st.
New Student Information
* 2016-2017 New Student Information (for NEW students only)
High School Orientation (9th - 12th grades) will take place on Thursday, August 11th.
Middle School Orientation (6th - 8th grades) will take place on Friday, August 12th.
You must attend Orientation between the hours of 9:00 am to 11:00 am. At this time, students will be assigned their lockers.
Summer Reading Information
General School Information
*2016-2017 Health & Emergency Information (for RETURNING students only)
* Bus Transportation Information (if needed)
Health & Records
* Florida Certificate of Immunization, Form 680 (for NEW students and ALL 7th GRADERS) Form to be obtained from your Pediatrician or Health Center
* Provide a Certified Copy of Student's Birth Certificate or Passport
* FHSAA Forms required for anyone planning to participate in school sports
End of the Year Report
The school website also contains important information related to Curriculum, Parent/Student Handbook, Community Service, Clubs, etc.
I look forward to an exciting and challenging school year! Thank you for your cooperation as we move forward.
Gayle Iacono, Principal