Upper School Information
- Upper Campus Parent/Student Handbook 2023-24
- Sagemont Preparatory School Calendar 2023-24
- Sagemont Preparatory Upper Campus Curriculum Catalog 2023-24
- Upper Campus Bell Schedule 2023-24
- Technology Requirements 2023-24
- School Lunch Ordering 2023-24
- Upper Campus Clubs and Honor Societies Handbook, coming soon
- An annual Club Fair is held in the first two weeks of school for students to propose and experience co-curricular offerings. The Club schedule is then solidified after the first two meetings are held to ensure clubs meet minimum student requirements.
- Google Classroom Guide to Parents
- Community Service Hours Log
- Immunization Requirements
- Form to be obtained from your Pediatrician or Health Center.
- Must be completed for NEW students and all 7th graders
Orientation 2023: August 17, 2023
Upper Campus School Supplies
- We encourage families to wait on purchasing supplies until course selection is solidified. Students should attend the first few classes with a simple notebook, pen and device (Technology Requirements) and then wait for teacher input on exact supplies needed. The Upper Campus has an add/drop period during the first two weeks of school, so we do not want families purchasing unnecessary supplies.
Conservatory of the Arts at Sagemont Prep
- Click here to view the brochure of offerings for our new Conservatory of the Arts at Sagemont Prep!
- Click here to register!
Parent Teacher Organization (PTO)
The Lions Den Uniform Store will be open every Thursday at 3:00 P.M.
Upper School Required Forms (due before the 1st day of class)
- Academic Honor Code 2023-24
- Attendance Policy 2023-24
- Dress Code Policy 2023-24
- Health/Emergency Information 2023-24
- Permission to Participate in School and/or Camp Activities 2023-24
- Cell Phone Policy 2023-24
Seniors: Class of 2024
Week Without Walls: January 2024
- Middle School Distance Trip: Hawaii
- High School Distance Trip: Patagonia
- Local Experiences by Interest for Middle/High School: Registration
- Student-Athlete Handbook 2023-24
- Summer 2023 Athletic Checklist
- Sagemont Prep Athletic Offerings 2023-24
- Athletics FAQ
Sagemont Prep will be offering two additional bus routes for the 23-24 academic year. The first additional route will include designated pick-up locations in Coral Springs, Parkland, Coconut Creek, and surrounding suburbs. The second route will include designated pick-up locations in Hollywood, Miramar, and Pembroke Pines.
In order to best plan for the new routes, please complete the Google form to express your interest in the pick-up and drop-off locations. If you have any questions, please reach out to our transportation coordinator, Kenny Vega, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (954) 389-2454 ext. 312.
- Middle School Summer Reading 2023-24
- High School Summer Reading 2023-24
- AP English Literature Summer Reading 2023-24
- AP English Language Summer Reading 2023-24
Parent PlusPortals ensure that Upper School families are always informed on what is happening in your child’s classroom. Teachers post updates about academics, upcoming events and school news. Upper School parents can access additional information including grades (updated every Friday), deadlines for homework assignments, and dates for tests and quizzes. All families are encouraged to join their child’s Google Classroom page for specific classroom information and updates.
How to Access PlusPortals
- Visit plusportals.com/sagemont.
- Upon registration at Sagemont Prep, you will receive an email from “Admin Admin” with a username and password. Contact our Registrar at 954-389-2454 if you have not received your username and password.
- Enter SAGEMONT (all caps) when asked for the name of the school.